Main experience is in:
Practicing all features of Reservoir Engineering
multi segmented work using latest softwares.
- Mainly interested in Programming, Data Science and AI topics in computer science spectrum.
EGYPS 2019 Paper titled “Well testing best practices through 1000+ tests in the western desert of Egypt”.
No previous programming knowledge is required.
A computer and an internet access are all what you need for this course.
- Programming is considered – by many experts and employment companies as well - a necessary skill nowadays for those who want to make a difference and to have an advantage over others in this world in nearly any discipline.
- This course is designed for those who want to start learning programming. So, it is designed for the complete beginners. In this course you will learn about programming fundamentals. All programming languages more or less share the same basic features that you will learn about in this course.
- We will use Python programming language for this course because Python is an easy programming language to be learnt comparing to other languages. Moreover, Python is considered to be the most desirable programming language all over the world nowadays.
- We will write small programs together along the course so that you can apply the programming concepts that you will learn about during the course.
- 2 programming assignments will be discussed and solved during the course.
The drilling fluid in the well is very similar to the blood in your body, you should test your blood and read your body messages for you and act accordingly to keep yourself healthy. Drilling fluid also send you messages about your well, you should understand your drilling fluid, know its functions, test its properties, and read your well messages to keep your well stable, safe, and efficiently perform your drilling process.
From primary raw general guidelines to detailed sophisticated modeling studies