Senior Petroleum Engineer
About Ra’ed Ahmed
Name: Ra’ed Ahmed
- Senior Petroleum Engineer
- Senior petroleum engineer with excellent production technology and production optimization skills and 13 years of experience in petroleum engineering.
- Technical advisor for SPE YP Egypt.
- Instructor at PDP Egypt (petroleum development program) PT section.
- Conducted some in-door training sessions for young professionals that helped to raise their knowledge and work experience.
- Published SPE paper (SPE-175785-MS) titled “Gulf of Suez Integrated Gas Lift Optimization Study”.
- B.Sc. of petroleum engineering, Faculty of petroleum and mining engineering, Suez Canal University, 2009