Senior Petroleum engineer with 6 years excellent production technology and optimization experience in
offshore gas lift wells.
• Good basic knowledge of reservoir engineering when worked for one year as a junior reservoir engineer.
• Conducted many in-door training sessions for my colleagues.
• Special skills and experience with production logging interpretation that come from the intensive
analysis and interpretations of hundreds of production logs.
• Technical advisor for production logging, gas lift, and cased hole logging.
• Conducted many gas lift field optimization projects yielding precious oil gains.
From a few basic sensors, production logging tools have evolved to a family of tools each with sensors designed to make measurements that, once interpreted together, provide accurate flow rates for multiple phases and determine precisely where the various fluids are entering (or exiting) the borehole. In this course, we will provide a comprehensive understanding of the production logging sensors, interpretation techniques, applications, and basically using Emeraude in the interpretation. Attending the course will make you able to efficiently analyze production logging data to achieve an accurate interpretation.