▪ Over 40 years of exploration and development experience in the Middle East, North and East Africa, Europe, New Zealand, South America, South East Asia and Canada.
▪ Have a good track record of play concept development and prospect/ lead generation within a teamwork environment.
▪ Structural seismic interpretation in rift basins, overthrust belts wrench controlled and salt structure areas using both 2D and 3D seismic.
▪ Stratigraphic seismic interpretation using both sequence stratigraphy and trace attributes identifying both clastics and carbonates anomalies.
▪ Experienced in various interpretation workstations, e.g. Landmark (Decision Space Desktop, Well Seismic Fusion &GeoProbe), Paradigm, IESX, SeisX, and Winpics. Also experienced in various mapping systems, e.g. Zmap+, Petrosys, GES, and Surfer.
▪ Generating structural and stratigraphic maps, isopach and time thickness maps, velocity maps. Depth conversion using geostatistics and mapping systems.
▪ Tying synthetic seismograms and VSPs to seismic.
▪ Time Lapse (4D) seismic interpretation and analysis.
▪ Performed AVO studies and pre stack depth migration. Seismic Inversion using Hampson-Russell Strata.
▪ Seismic attributes extraction and neural network mapping..
You need to install several open source packages as descriped below and illustrated in the recorded video:
The drilling fluid in the well is very similar to the blood in your body, you should test your blood and read your body messages for you and act accordingly to keep yourself healthy. Drilling fluid also send you messages about your well, you should understand your drilling fluid, know its functions, test its properties, and read your well messages to keep your well stable, safe, and efficiently perform your drilling process.
From primary raw general guidelines to detailed sophisticated modeling studies